'Glee' Season 4 Spoilers Revealed: What We Learned from Ryan Murphy's Q&A
In the week or so that he has been using the social networking site, "Glee" creator Ryan Murphy has treated his followers on Twitter with plenty of inside info about "Glee," "American Horror Story" and "The New Normal." His latest service to Gleeks was his "shipper Q&A" Friday afternoon, in which he answered a number of questions from fans about the relationships on "Glee" for the new season, with surprising honesty.
So, what did we learn? Here are the bullet points:
- Finn and Rachel ("Finchel" to Gleeks) will be back together in one way or another this season. When a fan asked if the couple will reunite, Murphy gave a simple "yes" and noted that "absence makes the heart grow fonder."
- Quinn and Rachel will remain friends, as will Quinn and Puck. According to Murphy, these three will be reunited around Thanksgiving, if not sooner.
- One of the couples will split up this season, but Murphy didn't say which one. Most fans are guessing Kurt and Blaine ("Klaine"), and indeed there has been talk about the two of them hitting some rough patches while attempting to stay together long-distance.
- Artie will be getting a new girlfriend this season, but Murphy has not said who. Could this mean that Mike and Tina will split up, and we'll see Artie and Tina back together? All Murphy said was that "the result will surprise you."
- Yes, there will be more Santana/Brittany ("Brittana") kisses.
- No, Sam and Mercedes will not be a couple, but Murphy says they will "always be friends."
- There will be a Glee club member reunion. When a fan asked, Murphy affirmed that they would all meet up again: "Wait til episode 4," he wrote. "Your head will explode."