Top 5 Celebrities with Crushes on Robert Pattinsonby: Posted:
On the heels of the bitter breakup between “Water for Elephants” star Robert Pattinson and that “Twilight” girl who shall not be named (you know what you did, Kristen), I felt it might be a good time, in the spirit of friendship, to remind the star about some of the other rich and attractive fish in the Hollywood sea who go giggly when his name comes up.
While some of these A (ish)-listers might be otherwise engaged... or married... who couldn't use a good ego boost after a particularly bad separation?
So, with much love, I present "Top 5 Stars Hot for Rob."
1) Shakira. The sexy hip-shaking singer once blushingly told a reporter she was "too old" for the young star, and that she didn't want to get into "trouble." After her 2011 split with boyfriend of 11 years, Shakira has been shimmying that body around sexy Gerard Pique, but that doesn't mean there's no hope for Rob. As long as he's not put off by the pregnancy rumors...
2) Jennifer Love Hewitt. Known for her big bosom and desperation to get married, the "Client List" star threatened to "pass out" when talks of the "Twilight" actor came up. Judging from Hewitt's previous dating history, we're going to go ahead and say take a pass on this one, Rob, before you're getting suspicious wedding magazine subscriptions delivered to your door.
3) Megan Fox. The weirdly skinny-pregnant and newly married star once expressed a desire to "steal" Pattinson's "pretty." Since Fox's increasingly waxen and doll-like features make us suspect an actual ability to perform the dark arts, we suggest that Robbie boy keep well away, and maybe drape a little garlic around that big bed of his when the night comes.
4) Dakota Fanning. The adorable blonde admitted her "Twilight: New Moon" co-star was "very, very cute." And while we think that this statement is in itself very, very cute, we take this moment to remind Rob that, while, Fanning is maturing into a beautiful little lady, she is still just barely toeing the lines of legality, but maybe in a few years the two can grab some ice cream together before curfew.
5) Ryan Reynolds. Seriously. The hottie hot hot "Green Lantern" star once waxed poetic over the wildly coiffed Brit, calling Pattinson "dreamy." And despite recent links to Blake Lively, Reynolds is hot off the marriage bus, having divorced bosomy "Avengers" star Scarlett Johansson last year. And might I say I whole-heartedly endorse this pairing. Hint hint.
So, there you have it, Rob, from me to you. An ego lift of the highest caliber.
And, since I briefly have your ear, might I put in a good word for candidate #5?