Watch Braxton Family Values Online - Full Episodes
WE tv's original series Braxton Family Values follows the lives of superstar singer Toni Braxton, her four outlandish sisters Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar, and their mother Evelyn. Also featured on the show are Towanda's writer husband Andre Carter, Trina's husband Gabe Solis, Tamar's husband Vince Herbert who manages Lady Gaga, and Michael Braxton Sr., Evelyn's former husband, who is the girls' daddy. Also, featured prominently in the second season is Dr. Sherry Blake who counsels the family.
The first season of Braxton Family Values included ten regular episodes and a reunion special hosted by television personality Wendy Williams. It aired from April 2011 to June 2011. Season Two had nineteen episodes and aired from November 2011 to March 2012. It also finished up with a reunion special hosted by Ms. Williams. Season Three is set to air August 2012.
The show takes a close look at the inside of a very talented family who struggle with jealousy, heartbreak and finding their own place in the world. The first season introduced the audience to the family and their difficulties in dealing with marital issues and sibling rivalries. Viewers learned that several of them are now backup singers and a personal assistant to the more famous sister Toni although the sisters started out singing together. That is a source of a lot of conflict in the family since each girl wants her own moment in the spotlight. Tamar is especially vocal on the subject and Trina is constantly looking for a break in her career.
The first season also deals with Trina's DUI arrest and her having to break the news to her mother. The difficulties in the marriages of both Towanda and Trina are also highlighted, as well as Toni's revelation that she is battling Lupus. The girls visit their old home in Maryland and try to reconnect with their dad who stands them up at a lunch date. When he finally has dinner with them, Evelyn is there and calls him out for cheating.
In its second season, the show heats up with Toni moving to Los Angeles to take better care of herself and her illness, Tamar becoming increasingly obstinate with her new-found fame, Trina and Towanda trying to deal with their collapsing marriages, and Traci trying to open her own salon. Through it all the sisters still struggle with competitiveness while trying to maintain the familial connection that they all hold dear.
Braxton Family Values Full Episode Guide:
Season 3 (19 full episodes)
Episode 11 - Go Hard or Go Home
First Aired: May 23, 2013
Episode 10 - Sister Act
First Aired: May 16, 2013
Episode 9 - Hello Baby, Goodbye Dog
First Aired: May 09, 2013
Episode 8 - What's Cookin' In The Oven?
First Aired: May 02, 2013
- Episode 7 - A Diva's Dilemma
- Episode 6 - Party in the DMV
- Episode 5 - Traci's Bustin' Out!
- Episode 4 - Papa Knows Best
- Episode 3 - The Tamar-vention
- Episode 2 - Lights, Camera, Braxton Drama
- Episode 1 - Ciao, Braxtons!
Season 2 (76 full episodes, 47 clips available)
- Episode 26 - For Better or Worse
- Episode 25 - Braxton Family Reunion 2
- Episode 24 - Making the Cut
- Episode 23 - Birthday Party or Go Home
- Episode 22 - Great Eggspectations
- Episode 21 - Sock It to 'Em
- Episode 20 - Baby Business and Background Singers
- Episode 19 - We Got You
- Episode 18 - A Clean Break
- Episode 17 - Wedding Daze
- Episode 16 - Bridezilla
- Episode 15 - Soul-o Act
- Episode 14 - Stir Crazy
- Episode 13 - Critical Condition
- Episode 12 - Rocky Relationships
- Episode 11 - Desert Divas
- Episode 10 - Sisters at War
- Episode 9 - Like Husband, Like Wife
- Episode 8 - NYC or Bust
- Episode 7 - Family Feuding
- Episode 6 - The Family Unites
- Episode 5 - The Graduate
- Episode 4 - Toni's New Doo-Wop Chick
- Episode 3 - A Snooping Dog
- Episode 2 - Beauty School Drop-Out
- Episode 1 - R.E.S.P.E.C.T
- Episode 0 - Reunion Special