Dinner: Impossible, from Food Network, follows celebrity chef Robert Irvine, and for one season guest chef Michael Symon, and their crews as they are sent to top secret destinations in order to set up a themed dinner in a limited amount of time. Neither Robert nor Michael are told in advance where they will be sent for the challenge, they only find out when they receive a Mission: Impossible themed kind of secret message. The message includes all of the information the chefs need to complete their task from the location of the meal, whom the meal is for and any special challenges that may be part of this particular mission.
While on the missions, Robert and Michael work with a number of seasoned sous chefs, including David Britton, Lee Lucier, George Galati and George Kralle, all of whom are very familiar with the hectic pace of preparing these special meals. In addition, Robert and Michael have some special guests who help out on certain missions from fellow Food Network celebrity Guy Fieri, to people who are less in the know regarding food preparations like students from the University of North Carolina, who help Robert and his crew with an especially hard dorm room challenge.
Robert and Michael are also thrown a number of curve balls after arriving at their Dinner: Impossible locations in regards to the menus and meals. Some examples of these curve balls are when Robert and his crew head to the headquarters of Ben & Jerry's and have to plan their whole menu around some of the company's craziest ice cream flavors. Another challenge, based on the television program Lost, finds Robert and his fellow chefs unable to cook on anything but the most basic of cooking surfaces. The chefs race around preparing a world class dinner as the timer counts them down towards success or failure.
Dinner: Impossible is a fun show that helps teach viewers the creative ways in which every day items can be used to create delicious meals that appeal to a wide variety of guests.
Dinner: Impossible Full Episode Guide:
Season 8 (7 full episodes)
Episode 13 - Spring Training Tangle
First Aired: July 07, 2010
Episode 11 - Impossible: Caffeine Crash
First Aired: June 23, 2010
Episode 8 - Impossible: Judgment Day
First Aired: June 16, 2010
Episode 7 - Impossible: Speed Dating Downfall
First Aired: June 09, 2010
- Episode 6 - Mission in the Mud
- Episode 5 - Impossible: Pirate Peril
- Episode 4 - Impossible: Ironman Obstacles
- Episode 3 - Impossible: Dorm Food Doom
- Episode 2 - Impossible: Boxed in: Terminal Troub...
Season 7 (0 sources)
- Episode 13 - Robert And Guy's Holiday Havoc
- Episode 12 - Newseum: Museum Mayhem
- Episode 11 - WWE: A Mission on the Mat
- Episode 10 - Double Jeopardy
- Episode 9 - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Rock the Ch...
- Episode 8 - Sesame Street Scramble
- Episode 7 - Block Party
- Episode 6 - Ice Cream Meltdown
- Episode 5 - Food Court Fiasco
- Episode 4 - Feeding Frenzy at the Zoo
- Episode 3 - Amusement Park Adventure
- Episode 2 - Candy Catastrophe
- Episode 1 - Roller Derby Debacle