Watch Good Eats Online - Full Episodes
Good Eats is no ordinary cooking show riddled with boring recipes exemplified by the host. It is much more than that and goes further into the science of cooking and how things work to produce the best dishes possible.
Good Eats is a cross between Julia Child's TV show, Mr. Wizard and Sesame Street with a little sitcom thrown in for good measure. A theme is presented each episode that can include a holiday, like Thanksgiving or Christmas, or a certain food like peas, cheese or beef. Host, Alton Brown uses a cacophony of visual aids from a hand-made puzzle of cow parts to show which cut of meat works best, to puppets, like the yeasties that are sock puppets that burp and bubble their way into risen dough.
Often times there is a plot or story line to the 21 minute show. Alton Brown usually plays himself and other regular characters, played by family and friends, come by from time to time to add to the plot. Farmer McGregor is the elderly neighbor, who grows a garden that Alton pilfers, but always brings a finished product to him to eat. His TV sister Marsha and nephew Elton are other regulars as is redneck cousin Ray, Colonel Boatwright who imparts advice on southern recipes, Deborah Duchon a nutritional anthropologist that always knows the history of food and B. D. Brown or the Anti-Alton - wicked twin of the host.
It is not unusual for the show to shoot part of a segment from inside the cupboard, refrigerator or the stove making for an interesting and kooky point of view. The show began shooting in a real kitchen, but eventually moved to a professional set to make more of the visual aids and special shots a possibility.
Along with all the entertainment comes a treasure trove of classical to unusual recipes that run the gambit from old fashion brown sugar pie to meatloaf. The show is ultimately very useful, entertaining and imparts recipes that any home cook would be proud to put on a table.
Good Eats Full Episode Guide:
Season 14 (61 full episodes)
Episode 22 - Use Your Noodle V
First Aired: May 02, 2011
Episode 21 - The Caul of the Flower
First Aired: April 25, 2011
Episode 20 - Roll Call
First Aired: April 18, 2011
Episode 19 - The Proof Is In The Bread Pudding
First Aired: April 11, 2011
- Episode 18 - Waiter There's A Fish In My Soup
- Episode 17 - Use Your Noodle IV: Lasagna
- Episode 16 - A Bird In The Pie Is Worth Two In The...
- Episode 15 - Devil of a Cake
- Episode 14 - Pantry Raid XIII: Destination Chickpe...
- Episode 13 - Egg Files VII: Meringue
- Episode 12 - American Classics IX: Pumpkin Pie
- Episode 11 - Squash Court II
- Episode 10 - All Hallows Eats
- Episode 9 - Oat Cuisine II
- Episode 8 - Fry Hard III: Fry, Tempura, Fry!
- Episode 6 - Yes We Have No Banana Pudding
- Episode 5 - Flat is Beautiful V
- Episode 4 - Eggs Benedict
- Episode 3 - Age of Asparagus
- Episode 2 - Grillus Domesticus
- Episode 1 - Porterhouse Rules
Season 13 (49 full episodes)
- Episode 21 - It's a Pan, It's a Dish, It's Paella
- Episode 20 - The Catfish Will Rise Again
- Episode 19 - Don't Be Chicken of Dumplings
- Episode 18 - The Ballad of Sweet and Salty
- Episode 17 - The Curious Case of Curry
- Episode 16 - 'Twas The Night Before Good Eats
- Episode 15 - Raising the Bar Again
- Episode 14 - Live and Let Diet
- Episode 11 - Pantry Raid XII: Turning Japanese
- Episode 10 - The Once and Future Fish
- Episode 9 - American Classics V: A Pound of Cake
- Episode 8 - Fermentation Nation
- Episode 7 - Another Man Food Show: Breakfast
- Episode 6 - Feeling Punchy
- Episode 5 - Undercover Veggies
- Episode 4 - Tender Is the Pork
- Episode 3 - American Classics: Spaghetti with Mea...
- Episode 2 - Tamale Never Dies
- Episode 1 - Crustacean Nation IV: Crawfish
- Episode 0 - Good Eats 10th Anniversary