Junjou Romantica is one of the more popular romantic animes in Japan. An anime is a type of Japanese cartoon that is geared more towards adults or older teens than towards children. Junjou Romantica, which spans two seasons and encompasses 24 episodes, was originally aired in Japan. Subtitles in English were added later so that the show could be viewed in the United States.
As the name implies, Junjou Romantica is a show that centers on the romances between one main couple and two side character couples. Unlike more traditional romances, however, the characters in these relationships are all men.
Eighteen year old Misaki was living a simple life before he decided he needed a tutor to help him study for the exams he will need to take in order to get into college. He is introduced to his older brother
Junjou Romantica Full Episode Guide:
Season 2 (0 sources)
Episode 7 - Life often brings misfortune in times...
First Aired: November 22, 2008
Episode 6 - Episode 6
First Aired: November 15, 2008
Episode 5 - Episode 5
First Aired: November 08, 2008
Episode 4 - The mouth is the gate of misfortune
First Aired: November 01, 2008
- Episode 3 - Third time's a charm
- Episode 2 - What happens twice can happen thrice
- Episode 1 - What happens once can happen twice
Season 1 (24 full episodes)
- Episode 12 - Even a Chance Acquaintance is Decreed...
- Episode 11 - All things are easy that are done wil...
- Episode 10 - Boys, Be ambitious
- Episode 9 - One good turn deserves another
- Episode 8 - Away from home, one needs feel no sha...
- Episode 7 - Spare the rod and spoil the child
- Episode 6 - Good can come out of misfortune
- Episode 5 - Meeting is the beginning of parting
- Episode 4 - Fear is often greater than the danger...
- Episode 3 - Knock, And the Door Shall Open
- Episode 2 - No use crying over spilled milk
- Episode 1 - Truth is Stranger Than Fiction