Watch MMA Uncensored Live Online - Full Episodes
MMA Uncensored Live is a television show which airs on Spike. This show is hosted by Craig Carton, Nate Quarry, and Luke Thomas. The hosts are at a round table facing one another conversing about topics related to mixed marshall arts and the fighters. Many topics hit on an up coming fight between two individuals and the hosts determine from previous records, stats, or knowledge of mixed martial arts who might win that particular fight in question.
The hosts may interview new, up and coming fighters and get their view on their success and what they want to accomplish in this grueling sport. Older fighters, how they train, and any predictions on a upcoming fight are what MMA Uncensored Live is all about. The persistence to stay fit and the want to be on top of their game is what the fighters talk about. The hard work, the wins, and the losses are highlighted entirely. Viewers at home can get an exclusive, behind the scenes look at this sport. Heavyweights, lightweights, and everything else in between are what keeps the attention of its audience. We get our questions answered by the best professionals and experts that this sport has to date.
The viewers will get a first hand look into the world of mixed martial arts. We will see the newest material and information out. We will take a look at possible tips on who might retire, if any injuries or recoveries are announced, sneak peeks, and more. Expect to see retired and non retired fighters tell us their stories from how they got their start to the referees who have see it all. There is never a shortage in information, predictions, debates, and laughs. This show allows the common person inside of the thoughts and minds of some of the most influential, powerful, and respectfully feared fighters. With most of these talented fighters having a mixed bag of experience in Judo, Karate, and Martial Arts,(just to name a few) we can witness their progression in the mixed martial arts world.
MMA Uncensored Live Full Episode Guide:
Season 1 (98 full episodes)
Episode 34 - Episode 34
First Aired: December 27, 2012
Episode 33 - Episode 33
First Aired: December 13, 2012
Episode 32 - The Best of Bellator
First Aired: December 06, 2012
Episode 31 - Michael Bisping Checks In
First Aired: November 29, 2012
- Episode 30 - Hendo in the House
- Episode 29 - Randy Couture Checks In
- Episode 28 - Daniel Cormier and Stephan Bonnar
- Episode 27 - Nate and Nick Diaz Punch In
- Episode 26 - Kurt Angle and One FC
- Episode 25 - Ronda Rousey and Tim Kennedy
- Episode 24 - Dave Bautista and the Return of King ...
- Episode 23 - Alistair Overeem and UFC 150
- Episode 22 - Tito Ortiz and the Mike Swick Comebac...
- Episode 21 - Stephen Bonnar Returns
- Episode 20 - Chael Sonnen and Renan Barao
- Episode 19 - Nate Marquardt and Cutting Weight
- Episode 18 - Frank Shamrock and Injuries
- Episode 17 - Paul Daley, Firas Zahabi and Jackson-...
- Episode 16 - Roy Nelson and Fighters' Wives
- Episode 15 - MacDonald, Penn and the Fight for New...
- Episode 14 - Koscheck and Junior Dos Santos
- Episode 13 - BJ Penn and Daniel Cormier
- Episode 12 - Stephan Bonnar and CTE
- Episode 11 - King Mo Reigns
- Episode 10 - Jon Jones in the House
- Episode 9 - Jim Miller and Jimmy Smith Hit the Co...
- Episode 8 - The Blackzilians and Eddie Alvarez
- Episode 7 - Alistair Overeem, Miguel Torres and N...
- Episode 6 - Bjorn Rebney and Mayhem
- Episode 5 - TRT in the Crosshairs
- Episode 4 - Chael Sonnen, War Machine, and the TR...
- Episode 3 - The Answer
- Episode 2 - Ladies' Night
- Episode 1 - Diaz, Hendo, and The Fall of Pride