Watch Selling New York Online - Full Episodes
Selling New York is an HGTV series featuring three top real estate companies in the cut throat market of Manhattan, New York. In each episode, brokers from CORE, Haft Kleier, and Gumley, sell pricey New York City apartments and town homes to the very rich. Apartments can range from the low 1 million, to as much as 20 million dollars. The clientele are successful actors, CEO's, clothing designers, self-made millionaires, musicians, and celebrities.
The show follows the 3 companies as they attempt to secure high priced listings with potential clients wishing to sell and purchase homes. Once a listing is secured, the show travels with the clients around New York, visiting potential homes that will suit their needs. The television audience is shown the price of the apartment, the number of bedroom and baths, and the potential commission the agent will earn if a sale closes.
The show gives a glimpse of the intricate details of how real estate is sold in New York City. It is unlike any other market in the world. Prices are extremely expensive and square footage is unbelievably small. The clients are willing to pay a premium to live in this booming market and secure a coveted address. The areas the show travels to in their search include Tribeca, Greenwich Village, Soho, Chelsea, and the Upper East Side. The agents also work with developers seeking to sell units in new buildings, offering a packaged deal to brokers who can sell all of the units. Units are promoted through many marketing techniques. Giveaways and shared commissions are offered as incentives to any broker who can bring in clients, and seal the deal.
Each episode is filled with impressive New York City buildings, featuring beautiful architecture, floor plans, and a history of the location. The competition to secure these much sought after locations is cut throat. Brokers must come up with unique and creative ways to showcase and generate traffic in order to attract potential buyers. Quite often, companies have lavish brokers open parties. At these events, brokers are invited to view apartments to be sold in hopes they will set appointments to bring in their clients, thus making a sale and securing a high commission.
By the end of each episode, the show updates the viewer of the status of the clients, as well as the outcomes of the transactions.
Selling New York Full Episode Guide:
Season 5 (10 full episodes)
Episode 13 - Episode 13
First Aired: February 28, 2013
Episode 12 - Drive and Pride are Key in Making Big...
First Aired: February 21, 2013
Episode 11 - Buyers Get Inspired by Artsy Spaces a...
First Aired: February 14, 2013
Episode 10 - Brokers Attempt to Put Their Clients ...
First Aired: February 07, 2013
- Episode 9 - To Keep Their Client's Full Attention...
- Episode 8 - A Chef Client Knows that the Right in...
- Episode 7 - Brokers work to cater to their client...
- Episode 6 - New York brokers teach their clients ...
- Episode 5 - Brokers dress up fabulous apartments ...
- Episode 4 - Top agents persuade their clients to ...
- Episode 3 - Finding the perfect apartment is hard...
- Episode 2 - Agents persuade their clients to adju...
- Episode 1 - Prior disappointments and famous clie...
Season 4 (38 full episodes)
- Episode 20 - Strategic Marketing
- Episode 19 - Deal or No Deal
- Episode 18 - Creative Tactics
- Episode 17 - Moving On
- Episode 16 - High Expectations, NY agent try to li...
- Episode 15 - NYC Newbies, clients new to the city ...
- Episode 14 - Accommodations, NY agents try to make...
- Episode 13 - Old Listings Get Some New Life
- Episode 12 - Press Worthy Properties
- Episode 11 - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Episode 10 - A Family Affair
- Episode 9 - Decisions and Deadlines
- Episode 8 - New Beginnings, New Homes
- Episode 7 - Lucky Dogs and New York Newbies
- Episode 6 - Center Stage - Transforming Stale Pla...
- Episode 5 - Youth Movement: Young Agents Search f...
- Episode 4 - The Big Stage
- Episode 3 - Trophy Property
- Episode 2 - The Right Moves
- Episode 1 - Making It Personal