UPDATED: Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious In Hotel

Lindsay Lohan has been hospitalized after being found unconscious in a hotel room, ABC News reports.

Paramedics were called to the "Mean Girls" star's Marina Del Ray, Calif. Ritz Carlton penthouse suite at 10:15 PM PST when Lohan was found unconscious. She has been in the area filming Lifetime's "Liz & Dick," a made-for-cable biopic in which she plays Hollywood icon Elizabeth Taylor opposite "True Blood" star Grant Bowler as Taylor's "Cleopatra" co-star and eventual twice-over husband, Richard Burton.

Lohan, 25, has had a troubled several years. She's been in and out of multiple drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities, coupled with multiple DUI incidents and traffic accidents. This past March, she completed supervised probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction.

Though in the midst of what appear to be the early stages of a career resurgence, her troubles have continued the past several weeks. One week ago today, her rented Porsche struck an 18-wheeler on California's Pacific Coast Highway as she was en route to shooting for "Liz & Dick." Since then, Lohan has changed her story from claiming that it was her assistant and not her behind the wheel, to her having been driving and experiencing brake failure when she struck the truck.

Further allegations from the truck driver and witnesses have claimed that her entourage attempted paying off the driver before police could arrive, and that a water bottle containing vodka was confiscated by police from her vehicle's trunk. She was also served Sunday with a $16,000-plus lawsuit seeking medical damages for a paparazzo she allegedly side-swiped with her vehicle in 2010.

This is a developing story. Please check Yidio.com later today and follow us on Twitter @yidio and Facebook for details as they become available.

UPDATED AT 12:31 PM MT: Lohan  has returned to work on the "Liz & Dick" set this afternoon.

Producers reportedly called 911 after Lohan didn't leave her hotel room as scheduled. A Lohan representative claimed that the actress collapsed due to "exhaustion and dehydration" following a marathon shoot the day before. The rep further denied earlier emergency claims.

"She was on set last night at 7 PM and worked through the night until 8 AM," the representative said. "She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution. Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration.

"Lindsay was never taken to a hospital; reports to the contrary are fales," Lohan's flak continued. "She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon."