This exciting TV series centers around a person ,or family, that needs to really clean house as they have horded, or messed up, their house in such a way that it is a terrible mess. Each week in the TV series takes a cluttered house, and its occupants, to get the help of host Tempestt Bledsoe. Which with her crew of interior designers and organizers, clean house. The TV series centers on what stays and what goes, in the restructuring of the home.
It has a fascinating way of getting you involved in the process. The group then has a giant yard sale to get rid of the mess and clean house. The money from the giant yard sale and other funds, then is put into a needed home makeover that is fantastic, creating a whole new clean and wonderful look.
The show has a way of captivating the audience into the need for cleaning house, and has a little piece of each one of us in it. With each week that someone is picked there is a different theme that needs to be addressed, like hording to such a extreme there is no room to move. There seems to be so many miss fit ways to mess up a house or yard, that it makes great drama today. When host Tempestt Bledsoe gets her crew in action they use a common sense approach you can really relate to. It is hard to understand some of the human nature that allows this mess in the first place, and that adds to the effects of the TV series. With the help of good interior design the home comes miraculously back to looking great, and the amazing thing is the drama of some people to resist so much, and want to put their dirty ways on their family. This drama makes this series really very interesting.
The series makes one wonder why people have decided what they have choose to keep. The giant yard sales are great and fun to watch as they unfold the drama of the contents of the house. Why the occupants did not think to do this is really hard to understand, and really adds to the viewers suspense.
Everyone in the series does a fantastic job at making the show very interesting. The real drama is of course why the house is so messy in the first place. It is very good drama to try to understand the reasons that the family has created in it being that way. Clean house's crew helps them to move forward in a clean and healthy environment that is pleasant to watch, and is like a hero conquering a villain in the end.
Clean House Full Episode Guide:
Season 10 (18 full episodes, 57 clips available)
Episode 21 - The Petrossian Family
First Aired: August 03, 2011
Episode 20 - Paul Vee
First Aired: July 27, 2011
Episode 19 - The Tong Family
First Aired: July 20, 2011
Episode 18 - Jordan Burns
First Aired: July 13, 2011
- Episode 17 - The Bunton Family
- Episode 16 - Clean House: Messiest Home in the Cou...
- Episode 15 - Best of the Worst Messiest Home Momen...
- Episode 14 - Families Revisited
- Episode 13 - The Miller Family
- Episode 12 - The Franklin Family
- Episode 11 - The Boulos Family
- Episode 10 - The Waldorf Family
- Episode 9 - The Bucci Family
- Episode 8 - The Halbert Family
- Episode 7 - The Bautista Family
- Episode 6 - The Haislet Family
- Episode 5 - The Kostiszak / McElroy Family
- Episode 4 - The Hirsch Family
- Episode 3 - The Bui Family
- Episode 2 - The Lopez-Gamble Family
- Episode 1 - The Moore Family
Season 9 (12 full episodes, 63 clips available)
- Episode 12 - Conlon Family
- Episode 11 - Dugan Family
- Episode 10 - Mills/Mitzner Family
- Episode 9 - Kahros/Hart Family
- Episode 8 - Long Family
- Episode 7 - Hererra Family
- Episode 6 - Sanders Family
- Episode 5 - Brumana Family
- Episode 4 - Hotz Family
- Episode 3 - Dodd / Rouffel Family
- Episode 2 - Eska / Zachar Family
- Episode 1 - Nelson Family