Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a computer animated, interactive television series for preschoolers that stars Mickey Mouse and most of his original friends including Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, and Pluto. In each episode, Mickey Mouse and his friends encounter an initial problem that while basic in nature gets the viewer thinking.
In the beginning of each show Mickey walks up on a path leading to the location of his magical clubhouse. After chanting the magical words, Miska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse to make the clubhouse appear, Mickey invites his preschool friends to join him for an adventure in the enormous fun house shaped like Mickey Mouse's body. Once inside, the story unfolds and usually leads up to an initial problem that Mickey and his friends are faced with.
Mickey first describes the problem and then enlists the help of the preschool audience, using age-appropriate cognitive skills for problem solving. The characters use an animated computer in the shape of Mickey's head, called the Mousekadoer, for clues on Mousekatools and other objects that may be used to solve the specific problem in that episode. With the help of Toodles, a flying device also in the shape of Mickey's head, the chosen Mousekatools are then shown to the child audience and the correct tools, including a specific mystery Mousekatool shown as a question mark, can then be picked to overcome each obstacle along the way that will eventually lead the team to solve the main problem.
Enhancing social and cognitive learning while promoting creativity and imagination, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is based on a whole child curriculum and encourages children to work together with the characters to search for clues throughout the show that will help them find a solution. Children will use numbers to count along, shapes to complete patterns, recite their letters, or determine which colors go together to solve a problem. Each episode includes an exciting adventure filled with vibrant colors that stimulate children's minds, joyful songs to sing along to, and missions that teach children about team work.
After Mickey, his friends, and the preschool audience are able to resolve the initial conflict and together find a viable solution that brings the show to a happy conclusion, the characters gather up on platforms inside the clubhouse and perform the celebratory Hot Dog dance. At the end of this lively song that will get preschoolers up on their feet and dancing, the crew leaves the clubhouse, waves their good-byes, and the magic clubhouse then disappears from view again until the next adventure begins.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Full Episode Guide:
Season 4 (3 full episodes)
Season 3 (52 full episodes)
Episode 33 - The Golden Boo-Boo
First Aired: September 28, 2012
- Episode 32 - Donald Hatches An Egg
- Episode 31 - Aye, Aye Captain Mickey
- Episode 30 - Prince Pete's Catnap
- Episode 29 - Minnie and Daisy's Flower Shower
- Episode 28 - Goofy's Thinking Cap
- Episode 24 - The Go-Getters
- Episode 22 - Mickey's Fishy Story
- Episode 21 - Mickey's Show and Tell
- Episode 20 - Donald's Clubhouse
- Episode 19 - Goofy's Giant Adventure
- Episode 16 - Pluto Lends a Paw
- Episode 15 - Minnie's Mouseke-Calendar
- Episode 14 - Mickey's Little Parade
- Episode 13 - Mickey's Mousekersize!
- Episode 12 - Daisy's Grasshopper
- Episode 10 - Road Rally
- Episode 9 - Minnie's Pajama Party
- Episode 8 - Pluto's Dinosaur Romp
- Episode 7 - Goofy's Magical Mix-Up
- Episode 6 - Happy Birthday, Toodles
- Episode 5 - Donald of the Desert
- Episode 4 - Super Goof's Super Puzzle
- Episode 3 - Mickey's Springtime Surprise
- Episode 2 - Goofy's Goofbot
- Episode 1 - Choo Choo Express