Dear Genevieve is a show that airs on Home and Garden television, also called HGTV. The show is about homeowners that have a problem area within their home and need help in figuring out how to resolve it. Homeowners write a letter to Genevieve Gorder requesting her assistance in figuring out how to handle their home dilemma. Genevieve, who has a degree in design, then shows up at their house, full of ideas and ready to fix the situation for them so that they are happy in their home once again.
Genevieve handles a wide variety of issues in the home, both indoors and outside. She may be dealing with an issue of how to find more space for the homeowner to store their things or finding space for their children's things. She may update a kitchen to give it a modern look. She may be dealing with a situation where the backyard is a disaster area and the family deeply craves a place to go and relax when they aren't working to unwind from the day's stresses. She may revamp a playroom to help it feel like an inviting place where a child can play that is well organized. The situations she fixes vary but her end result is a happy homeowner.
Genevieve's solutions are creative and stylish. Her ideas are always original and even when the goal is to make a space more functional, she is careful to make sure that it looks appealing to the eye, as well. Her goal is to improve the space for the purpose it was intended for and make the homeowner happy with the project's outcome.
Dear Genevieve is a television show that shows a problem and the solution on how to fix the problem. At the end of each episode, the problem is resolved and the homeowner is happy once again in their home. She is careful to keep the homeowner's desires and needs in mind while she is working toward a solution.
Dear Genevieve Full Episode Guide:
Season 5 (30 full episodes)
Episode 14 - Asian Fusion
First Aired: April 21, 2012
Episode 13 - Grand Kitchen
First Aired: March 24, 2012
Episode 12 - Decked Out Great Room
First Aired: March 17, 2012
Episode 11 - Minimum Space, Maximum Bath
First Aired: March 10, 2012
- Episode 10 - Sensational Sundeck
- Episode 9 - Bedroom Extravaganza
- Episode 8 - Everyday Luxe
- Episode 7 - Modern Meets Vintage Playroom
- Episode 6 - Enchanted Living Room
- Episode 5 - Soothing Urban Deck
- Episode 4 - Penthouse for Newlyweds
- Episode 3 - A Cool Tween Hangout
- Episode 2 - Genevieve Combines Styles to Create a...
- Episode 1 - Master Bathroom Splendor
Season 4 (39 full episodes)
- Episode 13 - Crash Pad To Pied-A-Terre
- Episode 12 - Episode 12
- Episode 11 - Casual Chic for Everyday Dining
- Episode 10 - An Urban Retreat
- Episode 9 - Visual Cues for Room Flow
- Episode 8 - Making a Small Kitchen Big
- Episode 7 - A Home Office For Two
- Episode 6 - Genevieve Gorder takes on the New
- Episode 5 - Mark and Nellie's Living Room
- Episode 4 - Hagop and Claudia's Playroom
- Episode 3 - Trevor and Gerthy's Bathroom
- Episode 2 - Greg and Jill's Kitchen
- Episode 1 - Tom and Angelica's Living Room