2 Broke Girls
2 Broke Girls is a new quirky comedy sitcom, produced by Michael Patrick King and Whitney Cummings. The show depicts the lives of roommates Max, played by Kat Dennings, and Caroline, played by Beth Behrs. These two girls are down on their luck, and struggle to get by, working as waitresses while trying to get their dreams of a cupcake business off the ground.
The story is set in Brooklyn, New York, and has captivated audiences since its pilot episode in September of 2011. Single, twenty-something, Max comes from an average working-class family. Meanwhile, Caroline was born into a wealthy family who is left with nothing when her father is exposed as a crooked business man. A series of unfortunate events leads Kat and Caroline to meet and become unlikely best friends. These two broke girls seem to have nothing in common, except for their desire to start a cupcake business.
Kat and Caroline struggle to save money to begin their business endeavor while working as waitresses. Their boss, Han Lee is played by Matthew Moy, while Jonathan Kite plays Oleg, an overactive and sometimes inappropriate cook from Ukraine. The girls also work with Earl, an elderly cashier played by Garrett Morris, and their part time supervisor Sophie, played by Jennifer Coolidge. Apart from waiting tables, Max also works part-time, caring for twin babies. Max's second employer is Peach Landis, played by Brooke Lyons, who also adopts Caroline's horse, Chestnut, during the first season. At the close of each episode, audiences receive an update as to how much progress the girls have made toward their $250,000 goal.
2 Broke Girls Full Episode Guide:
Season 2 (18 clips available)
Episode 24 - And the Window of Opportunity
First Aired: May 13, 2013
Episode 23 - And the Tip Slip
First Aired: May 06, 2013
Episode 22 - And The Extra Work
First Aired: April 29, 2013
Episode 21 - And the Worst Selfie Ever
First Aired: April 15, 2013
- Episode 20 - And The Big Hole
- Episode 19 - And The Temporary Distraction
- Episode 18 - And Not-So-Sweet Charity
- Episode 17 - And the Broken Hip
- Episode 16 - And Just Plane Magic
- Episode 15 - And The Psychic Shakedown
- Episode 14 - And Too Little Sleep
- Episode 13 - And the Bear Truth
- Episode 12 - And the High Holidays
- Episode 11 - And The Silent Partner
- Episode 10 - And The Big Opening
- Episode 9 - And The New Boss
- Episode 8 - And the Egg Special
- Episode 7 - And The Three Boys With Wood
- Episode 6 - And the Candy Manwich
- Episode 5 - And the Pre-Approved Credit Card
- Episode 4 - And the Cupcake War
- Episode 3 - And the Hold-Up
- Episode 2 - And the Pearl Necklace
- Episode 1 - And the Hidden Stash
Season 1 (47 full episodes)
- Episode 24 - And Martha Stewart Have A Ball (2)
- Episode 23 - And Martha Stewart Have A Ball (1)
- Episode 22 - And The Big Buttercream Breakthrough
- Episode 21 - And the Messy Purse Smackdown
- Episode 20 - And The Drug Money
- Episode 19 - And the Spring Break
- Episode 18 - And the One-Night Stands
- Episode 17 - And the Kosher Cupcaks
- Episode 16 - And the Broken Hearts
- Episode 15 - And The Blind Spot
- Episode 14 - And the Upstairs Neighbor
- Episode 13 - And The Secret Ingredient
- Episode 12 - And the Pop-Up Sale
- Episode 11 - And the Reality Check
- Episode 10 - And the Very Christmas Thanksgiving
- Episode 9 - And The Really Petty Cash
- Episode 8 - And Hoarder Culture
- Episode 7 - And The Pretty Problem
- Episode 6 - And the Disappearing Bed
- Episode 5 - And The '90's Horse Party
- Episode 4 - And the Rich People Problems
- Episode 3 - And Strokes of Goodwill
- Episode 2 - And the Break-up Scene
- Episode 1 - Pilot
If You Like 2 Broke Girls, Then Try...
2 Broke Girls News
Caroline and Max fight over Caroline's insistence that they go to an expensive branding seminar, but inadvertently discover a new business opportunity.
Caroline's father asks for a favor... he needs her to help refute the lies in a new "tell-all" book by an ex-employee.
Max and Caroline become extras on "Law and Order: SVU," but the director has his eye on Caroline for something else.
After booty calling Andy, Caroline is horrified to discover a rash in her nether regions.
Han and Caroline fight, and she gets fired. She agrees to re-do Oleg's apartment and make it Sophie-ready for some extra cash.
Broke again after giving up their business, Max and Caroline take temp jobs. Max, however, isn't prepared for the effort Caroline is putting into it, or her willingness to give up the dream.
Facing eviction but faced with a buy out, Max and Caroline go to ask Caroline's rich Aunt Charity for a loan... however, the family history between the two isn't good.
When Caroline and Max are sued by a crazy street performer (guest star Andy Dick), they have to find a way to get out of going to court, since they don't have business insurance.
After Max hooks up with a member of a band, the two girls get invited to the Grammy Awards... and flown via private jet. Caroline's old jet, to be specific.
Caroline is worried by a reading that says she will die alone, and when Max goes to confront the psychic, the two of them get cursed.