Watch How to Rock Online - Full Episodes
How to Rock is a sitcom on television that is broadcast on the Nickelodeon cable network. Based upon a book entitled How to Rock Braces and Glasses by Meg Haston, the show stars Cymphonique Miller who plays Kacey Simon.
The show follows the popular Kacey Simon, who was part of a group of mean girls at Brewster High School. Kacey is portrayed to be quite fashionable, preferring to wear skirts and dresses to jeans or t-shirts. She also appears very selfish with friends, often provoking trouble that she later works to get them out of.
After Kacey's status lowers upon wearing glasses and braces, the mean girls abandon her and she discovers new ways to enjoy life. For example, later she becomes the lead singer of a hip-hop, pop band.
Although she at first ridiculed members of Gravity 5, she joins them partly due to the influence of her friend, Zander. This occurs after she more clearly sees that by just being herself, she can make true friends who love her for who really she is, rather than her popularity. The group includes Stevie (played by Lulu Antariksa), Xander (played by Max Schneider), Nelson (played by Noah Crawford), and Kevin (played by Christopher O'Neal).
Gravity 5 develops a rivalry with The Perf's (short for Perfect), Kacey's former group. The rival band features former friends who have become enemies: Molly (played by Samantha Boscarino and and Grace (played by Halston Sage.
Molly Garfunkel (played by Samantha Boscarino) is the main antagonist and used to be Kacey's best friend. After Kacey realized that the only reason Molly liked her was because she was perfect, Kacey quit the Perfs group, resulting in Molly's rivalry and hatred.
It is very possible that Molly was merely waiting for the best moment to push Kacey out for good so that she could reign as the most popular girl at Brewster High School. Molly is a phony, appearing angelic to friends, displaying a very sweet, soft and warm personality to fellow Perfs, but is very cruel, snarky to Gravity 5 band members.
As Queen of the Perfs musical group. Molly is just as competitive and popular as Kacey. However, she spends her time masterminding an evil plot to destroy Kacey's standing. The pilot episode features her humiliating Kacey in front of a very large crowd of people. Stevie comes to the rescue, exposing her for harassing Kacey.
Kacey becomes even more confident and goes on a tireless campaign to take Gravity 5 to the highest heights possible while also climbing the school's social ladder. She writes songs, sings and dances.
How to Rock Full Episode Guide:
Season 1 (82 full episodes)
Episode 26 - How To Rock Christmas
First Aired: December 08, 2012
Episode 25 - How to Rock a Tennis Ball
First Aired: December 01, 2012
Episode 24 - How to Rock a Uniform
First Aired: November 10, 2012
Episode 23 - How to Rock a Fashion Victim
First Aired: November 03, 2012
- Episode 22 - How to Rock Camping
- Episode 21 - How to Rock a Good Deed
- Episode 20 - How to Rock a High School Sensation
- Episode 19 - How To Rock a Yearbook
- Episode 18 - How To Rock a Singing Telegram
- Episode 17 - How to Rock Cee Lo, Part 2
- Episode 16 - How to Rock Cee Lo, Part 1
- Episode 15 - How to Rock a Love Song
- Episode 14 - How to Rock a Basketball Team
- Episode 13 - Halloween
- Episode 12 - How to Rock a Part-Time Job
- Episode 11 - How to Rock a Birthday Party
- Episode 10 - How to Rock a Lunch Table
- Episode 9 - How to Rock a Secret Agent
- Episode 8 - How to Rock a Prank
- Episode 7 - How to Rock a Newscast
- Episode 6 - How to Rock an Election
- Episode 5 - How to Rock a Music Video
- Episode 4 - How to Rock a Statue
- Episode 3 - How to Rock a Guest List
- Episode 2 - How to Rock a Messy Bet
- Episode 1 - How to Rock Braces and Glasses