Watch Jerseylicious Online - Full Episodes
Since the world first saw The Jersey Shore, American viewers have become obsessed with the New Jersey resident's voluminous hair and tan bodies. Jerseylicious gives viewers an overdose of hair product and spray tan as they follow the daily happenings at New Jersey's Gatsby Salon.
In March 2010, the show began with a bang as the Gatsby experienced a full makeover. Viewers watched as Gayle Giacomo, salon owner, created rifts between Christy Periera, Gayle's daughter, and Alexa Prisco, the salon's lead makeup artist and founder of The Glam Fairy. Viewers watched tension build as Olivia Blois Sharpe, another salon makeup artist, clashed with Gatsby hairstylist, Tracy DiMarco. Other initial main characters included; Gigi Liscio, Anthony Lombardi, and Doria Pagnotta.
Jerseylicious has made a lasting mark in entertainment as it leads into its fifth season of hair, makeup, and mayhem. There seems to never be a dull moment around the Gatsby salon, as shop employees deal with complaining customers and each other. Tracy and Olivia are particularly argumentative and childish. These fabulous females are admittedly vindictive and spiteful. It seems as though these two hairstyle professionals are still hung up on teenage drama. Their ridiculous arguments, along with their sometimes unprofessional work demeanor, leave viewers entertained and wondering how these east coast divas stay employed at Gatsby!
Jerseylicious first aired on The Style Network, but viewers may also catch up on reruns by tuning into the Bravo channel. With over six hundred thousand viewers, the makers of Jerseylicious obviously have the balance between work and cat fights down to a perfect science.
Jerseylicious Full Episode Guide:
Season 5 (34 full episodes, 68 clips available)
Episode 17 - Jrz: Jerseylicious Exposed!
First Aired: May 26, 2013
Episode 16 - Season 5 Reunion Special Part 2
First Aired: May 19, 2013
Episode 15 - Season 5 Reunion Special, Pt. 1
First Aired: May 12, 2013
Episode 14 - There's No Place Like Jersey?
First Aired: May 05, 2013
- Episode 13 - #NotSorry
- Episode 12 - Desperately Seeking Frankie
- Episode 11 - Surviving Sandy
- Episode 10 - Love Inks
- Episode 9 - What a Tease
- Episode 8 - Filly's Full Monty
- Episode 7 - Do or Dye
- Episode 6 - Ex, Lies, And Videotape
- Episode 5 - Behind Frenemy LInes
- Episode 4 - Two Faced to Face
- Episode 3 - Two's Company, Gigi's a Crowd
- Episode 2 - The Naked Truth
- Episode 1 - Liar, Liar, Gigi's on Fire
Season 4 (48 full episodes, 87 clips available)
- Episode 24 - Season 4 Reunion Special, Part Two
- Episode 23 - Season 4 Reunion Special, Part 1
- Episode 22 - Battle of Beauty
- Episode 21 - Blast From Jersey Past
- Episode 20 - Living in Sin
- Episode 19 - Solo-Livia
- Episode 18 - Bosom Buddies
- Episode 17 - Magazine Mayhem
- Episode 16 - Un-Beweavable
- Episode 15 - Girl Code
- Episode 14 - Gatsby 2 Go Going Gone?
- Episode 13 - Gayle's Big Secret
- Episode 12 - Friends and Family Fiasco
- Episode 11 - Olivia's Beauty Betrayal
- Episode 10 - Born to Be Jerseylicious
- Episode 9 - Bye Bye Frankie
- Episode 8 - Catfight on the Catwalk
- Episode 7 - Who's Knocked Up
- Episode 6 - Tracy's Big Test
- Episode 5 - Surprise Stalker
- Episode 4 - A Gatsby Bra-Tacular
- Episode 3 - Firing and Hiring
- Episode 2 - Mazel Tough
- Episode 1 - You're Fired, Now What?
Season 3 (22 full episodes, 93 clips available)
Season 2 (20 full episodes, 70 clips available)
Season 1 (8 full episodes, 63 clips available)
If You Like Jerseylicious, Then Try...
Apparently the Style Network has been busy: the channel just announced three new reality shows to join their current roster. For those who are fans of "Jerseylicious," a new spinoff has been picked up by Style. The show, titled "Glam Fairy," will center on makeup artist Alexa Prisco as she begins her own business. The show has a ten-episode order from the network.