Watch Desperate Housewives Online - Full Episodes
Chronicling the day to day lives of a group of women who call Wisteria Lane home, Desperate Housewives was a popular comedy-drama series that ran for 8 seasons on ABC. Featuring actresses Felicity Huffman, Marcia Cross, Teri Hatcher, and Eva Longoria as the main cast, Desperate Housewives followed the ups and downs of life in the mysterious town of Fairview, a fictious city located in the Eagle State. The series was particularly popular with female viewers throughout its run.
Each season of the series featured a different plot line, as the main characters fought to deal with certain aspects of their changing lives. From extramarital affairs to murderous liasons, Wisteria Lane was home to plenty of drama over the course of 8 seasons. The series begins with the suicide of another woman in the neighborhood, with subplots featuring the personal lives of each of the women calling Wisteria Lane home. In seasons to come, the show continually showed the development of each female character, while adding in new twists and turns that kept audiences riveted.
After eight successful seasons, the ladies of Wisteria Lane said goodbye in the series finale, which was broadcast in May of 2012. The television show will continue to be shown in syndication, not only in the United States, but also in several countries abroad. Over the course of the show's run, Desperate Housewives received many different accolades, including several Screen Actor's Guild, Emmy, and Golden Globe Awards. The show's actresses were also rewarded with several industry awards for their performance on Desperate Housewives.
Desperate Housewives Full Episode Guide:
Season 8 (115 full episodes)
Episode 23 - Finishing the Hat
First Aired: May 13, 2012
Episode 22 - Give Me That Blame
First Aired: May 13, 2012
Episode 21 - The People Will Hear
First Aired: May 06, 2012
Episode 20 - Lost My Power
First Aired: April 29, 2012
- Episode 19 - With So Little to Be Sure Of
- Episode 18 - Any Moment
- Episode 17 - Women and Death
- Episode 16 - You Take for Granted
- Episode 15 - She Needs Me
- Episode 14 - Get Out of My Life
- Episode 13 - Is This What You Call Love?
- Episode 12 - What's the Good of Being Good
- Episode 11 - Who Can Say What's True?
- Episode 10 - What's to Discuss, Old Friend?
- Episode 9 - Putting It Together
- Episode 8 - Suspicion Song
- Episode 7 - Always in Control
- Episode 6 - Witch's Lament
- Episode 5 - The Art of Making Art
- Episode 4 - School of Hard Knocks
- Episode 3 - Watch While I Revise the World
- Episode 2 - Making the Connection
- Episode 1 - Secrets That I Never Want to Know
Season 7 (115 full episodes)
- Episode 23 - Come On Over for Dinner
- Episode 22 - And Lots of Security...
- Episode 21 - Then I Really Got Scared
- Episode 20 - I'll Swallow Poison on Sunday
- Episode 19 - The Lies Ill-Concealed
- Episode 18 - Moments in the Woods
- Episode 17 - Everything's Different, Nothing's Cha...
- Episode 16 - Searching
- Episode 15 - Farewell Letter
- Episode 14 - Flashback
- Episode 13 - I'm Still Here
- Episode 12 - Where Do I Belong?
- Episode 11 - Assassins
- Episode 10 - Down The Block There's a Riot
- Episode 9 - Pleasant Little Kingdom
- Episode 8 - Sorry Grateful
- Episode 7 - A Humiliating Business
- Episode 6 - Excited and Scared
- Episode 5 - Let Me Entertain You
- Episode 4 - The Thing That Counts is What's Insid...
- Episode 3 - Truly Content
- Episode 2 - You Must Meet My Wife
- Episode 1 - Remember Paul
Season 6 (115 full episodes)
Season 5 (118 full episodes)
Season 4 (85 full episodes)
Season 3 (117 full episodes)
Season 2 (115 full episodes)
Season 1 (119 full episodes, 1 clip available)
If You Like Desperate Housewives, Then Try...
Desperate Housewives News
Mario Lopez calls Eva Longoria out on her mysterious dates with which football player?
The California Court of Appeals has hit the "Pause" button on Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination case. Sheridan claimed that she was unceremoniously booted off ABC's "Desperate Housewives" following a 2008 rehearsal fight with creator Marc Cherry. Her previous trial earlier this year ended in a an 8-4 deadlocked jury. The court now wants to hold off the retrial, pending an August review hearing's findings.
Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Elizabeth Anne White has denied Disney and ABC's defense motion to dismiss Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination claim, and set a negotiated Sept. 10 start date for the former "Desperate Housewives" star's retrial. White had originally set forth a June 4 start and 12-day limit on the new proceedings following a hung jury being declared March 19 in the first trial, Deadline reports.
With the "Desperate Housewives" finale looming after eight seasons, former co-star Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination suit has likewise been laid to rest - albeit, much less definitively. A Los Angeles jury informed Judge Elizabeth White Monday that they couldn't decide one way or another whether or not it was a 2008 rehearsal spat between Sheridan and series creator Marc Cherry that caused her firing.
It's not a complete resolution, but a Tuesday ruling may make Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination lawsuit's resolution simpler to come by. Superior Court Judge Elizabeth Allen White instructed after testimony ended that jurors would not consider Sheridan's battery claim against "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry, reports the Associated Press.
Two ABC hits go out with big bangs this May. One, of course, won't be coming back. Highlighting ABC's final frames of the 2011-2012 season: one last sultry plunge on Wisteria Lane. Legal sparring with former star Nicolette Sheridan and all, "Desperate Housewives" will conclude its eight-season ABC run with a double-sized, two-hour May 15 finale, Yahoo! OMG reports ABC officially announced Monday.