Watch Auction Hunters Online - Full Episodes
Abandoned storage units are like locked treasure chests. You never know until you open one whether it will contain priceless valuables or worthless junk. Television reality show Auction Hunters follows Clinton "Ton" Jones and Allen Haff, two personable prospectors, as they search out the best abandoned storage lockers to purchase and the hidden treasures they discover within.
Because Ton and Allen explain the reasons why they will select one storage locker over another or why they are shopping at one city's storage unit lot versus in another city, Auction Hunters becomes a learning experience, as well, for viewers, who may be interested in doing their own auction hunting some day. Ton and Allen always tell viewers what item caught their eye in a unit and why they have decided to bid a particular amount on the locker, which they are only allowed to view and analyze from its doorway.
To make money, the pair must rely on Allen's many years as an antique dealer and collector and Ton's expertise in guns and weapons collecting so that they won't bid too much on a storage unit or be outbid on one that may contain potential valuables.
Auction Hunters is also an intriguing look into the types of stuff that gets abandoned in storage units. Each storage unit has its own unique personality. Some may contain the remains of a now defunct business, while others obviously contain someone's household belongings. Typically, most of the storage units that the auction hunters purchase contain a lot of junk and possibly one or two exciting treasures. The fun of watching the show is that the viewers never know what the auction hunters may find in these abandoned storage units.
The show also gives viewers a glimpse at the other hunters who frequent these auctions of abandoned storage units. Some rival auction hunters are seasoned pros that give Ton and Allen fits as they outbid them on abandoned storage units they want. Other auction hunters are newbies, who Ton and Allen may try to school by running the bid up on them.
In the beginning, Allen and Ton spent most of their time bidding on and picking up abandoned storage units in the California area. However, the pair have now traveled to a number of storage unit lots in different parts of the United States, including Arlington, Virginia; several towns in Alaska; and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Auction Hunters Full Episode Guide:
Season 4 (46 full episodes)
Episode 12 - Don't Taze Me Bro
First Aired: April 13, 2013
Episode 11 - Carolyn Goes Topless
First Aired: April 06, 2013
Episode 10 - Always Money in Philadelphia
First Aired: March 30, 2013
Episode 9 - Machine Gun Ton
First Aired: March 23, 2013
- Episode 8 - Whip It Good
- Episode 7 - Flying Ton, Creeping Allen
- Episode 6 - Trader Places
- Episode 5 - Off the Deep End
- Episode 4 - Rock-et to Me!
- Episode 3 - It's Raining Ton
- Episode 2 - Win Lose or Joust
- Episode 1 - Once a Pawn a Time
Season 3 (98 full episodes)
- Episode 27 - Gold 'n' Gloves
- Episode 26 - Money Makin' Monster Machines
- Episode 25 - Friends in Hawaii Places
- Episode 24 - Hula Moola
- Episode 23 - Allen's Ruff Day
- Episode 22 - Gangs of New York
- Episode 21 - Ice, Ice, Baby
- Episode 20 - Ton's Hot Commodity
- Episode 19 - Choo-Choo, Cha-Ching!
- Episode 18 - Little-Ton Jones
- Episode 17 - Sidecar Surprise
- Episode 16 - Dead Aim
- Episode 15 - Voodoo Moola
- Episode 14 - Mr. Haff Goes to Washington
- Episode 13 - Allen's Got Balls
- Episode 12 - The Jersey Score
- Episode 11 - Fake Punt Payoff
- Episode 10 - Bowling Pin Payday
- Episode 9 - Drumming Up Cash
- Episode 8 - High Flying Ton
- Episode 7 - Big Easy Money
- Episode 6 - Hidden Hot Wheels
- Episode 5 - Auction Hunter Shuffle
- Episode 4 - Ton's Driller Instinct
- Episode 3 - Cold Hard Cash
- Episode 2 - Night of the Digging Dead
- Episode 1 - Auction Hunters Live
Season 2 (92 full episodes)
Season 1 (25 full episodes)
If You Like Auction Hunters, Then Try...
Auction Hunters News
If anything, you could always say that Spike TV was a channel that knew what it was and what it had to offer. That might not be the case anymore, as the channel specifically catered toward "guys" aged 18 to 34 wants to expand its audience...and that includes getting women to watch. It will be a tough transition from Spike's current programming to that which a female audience would want to watch.
Ever wonder what happens to abandoned storage units and those which go unpaid? Well you no longer have to wonder. Auction Hunters is all about the interesting world of storage unit auctions. The show follows Allen Lee Haff, an actor and Clinton "Ton" Jones, a reptile expert, as they tackle what was once just a hobby, buying storage units. The men go to auctions on a nearly daily basis, buy units which they think have hidden potential then sort through the contents in search of money making items which they can sell.