Reality television showcases many different types of occupation and the benefits and stressors of these jobs. Working these jobs a person can make a lot of money but they can also lose money. Shipping Wars is a reality show that follows people who operate their own independent shipping company. They are able to make a lot of money transporting items. The shippers can also decide not to haul and items if they feel it is too big or they will lose money on the deal. This series also follows the company uShip which handles items that need to be shipped from the world's largest auction house on the internet. This is where the shippers bid on most of their work.
The shippers place their bids with Uship about how much it will cost the company to have their items transported. Prices will vary based on if the items has to be hauled and how far it is going. Sometimes the deal will go to the lowest bidder or may go to a bidder that the client prefers based on previous experiences. If there is a tie in price the contract goes to the shipper with the high feedback rating.
Once a shipper gets the contract they are followed as they load the item and deliver it. There is a deadline in the amount of time the shippers have to have the item to the client. Things do not always go well on the road. Items can get damaged or there are delays in the drive. Once the item is delivered the shipper will get feedback and a rating. This is based on if the deadline was met as well as the condition of the item upon delivery. The profit or loss of the shipper is shown at the end of each episode. Expenses are dedicated such as fuel and labor costs and a total of how much each shipper made or lost is given.
Shipping Wars Full Episode Guide:
Season 3 (8 full episodes, 9 clips available)
Season 2 (89 full episodes, 4 clips available)
- Episode 26 - Tyrannosaurus Hex
- Episode 25 - Warheads and Gearheads
- Episode 24 - The Good, The Bad, and The Evel
- Episode 23 - Rock 'em, Sock 'em, Ride 'em, Drop 'e...
- Episode 22 - Candy, Karma, and Catastrophes
- Episode 21 - Damaged Goods
- Episode 20 - Frankenship Horrors
- Episode 19 - The Carney Code
- Episode 18 - Return to Send-Arrrggghhh!
- Episode 17 - Geometrically Challenged
- Episode 16 - Safari So Good
- Episode 15 - More Bullship
- Episode 14 - Crusin' for a Bruisin'
- Episode 13 - Big Idea, Bad Idea
- Episode 12 - Wings, A Prayer, and a Know-It-All
- Episode 11 - Wheels of Misfortune
- Episode 10 - Flux Capacity
- Episode 9 - Planes, Pains, and a Spire of Flames
- Episode 8 - Not with a Whimper but a Bang
- Episode 7 - Mud Bug Boggie
- Episode 6 - Chicken Ship
- Episode 5 - From Sphere to Infinity & Beyond
- Episode 4 - One Crystal Short of a Geode
- Episode 3 - Love at First Flight
- Episode 2 - The King and His Axe
- Episode 1 - Two Halves of the Same Willie