Watch Phi-Brain Online - Full Episodes
Phi-Brain: Puzzle of God is a Japanese anime television series directed by Junichi Sato. The television series focuses on Kaito, a puzzle-loving freshman in high school, who is a candidate for Phi Brain group. One day after school Kaito and his friend Nonoha find a puzzle near their school, which they consider to be an unsolvable puzzle. Unfortunately, for Kaito and Nonah the puzzle is a philosopher's puzzle, which was created by a mysterious Puzzle Of God Group, and it is very dangerous and could kill them if it is not solved correctly.
The show features several main characters such as Kaito Daimon a freshman who enjoys solving puzzles but is easily insulted when the puzzles are used for hurting others. He is very sensitive about evil puzzles as his parents were killed trying to solve an evil puzzle. He is considered an Einstein puzzle solver and has an Orpheus armband, which enables him to use his mental abilities to their fullest potential. Nonoha Itou is Kaito's childhood friend who goes to every puzzle with Kaito and attempts to help him solve them. She is not very good with actual puzzles but is very good at spots and she has an exceptional photographic memory. She is later given the title of Nightingale because she bakes so many sweets that everyone except for Kaito loves and because she helps little children during a puzzle. The show also features Gammon Sakanoue a puzzle Solver with the title Galileo. He likes to solve puzzles for money and is very competitive with Kaito because of his puzzle solving ability and his relationship with Nonoha who Gammon has a very large crush on. He has the same mental ability as Kaito except when Kaito has the Orpheus arm band on. Other characters include Cubic Galois an Edison solver who is great with robotics and mechanics, Ana Gram a feminine cross-dressing young boy who enjoys painting and who has a vast knowledge of famous paintings but who prefers math to puzzles.
Phi-Brain Full Episode Guide:
Season 2 (52 full episodes)
Episode 50 - Release the Infinite Puzzle
First Aired: September 26, 2012
Episode 49 - The Closed-Off World
First Aired: September 19, 2012
Episode 48 - God's Miscalculations
First Aired: September 12, 2012
Episode 47 - The Ruler Atop the Board
First Aired: September 05, 2012
- Episode 46 - The Sad Clown
- Episode 45 - The Puzzle of Fools, Once Again
- Episode 44 - Awakening
- Episode 43 - About Herbert
- Episode 42 - Pinochle's Resolve
- Episode 41 - Piece of Malice
- Episode 40 - Atonement
- Episode 39 - The Demon Returns
- Episode 38 - Forbidden Fruit
- Episode 37 - Minotaur's Lure
- Episode 36 - Nonoha Wants to Solve Puzzles Too!
- Episode 35 - Puzzle Time Won't Begin
- Episode 34 - The Truth Behind the Smile
- Episode 33 - I Want to Give You Howawan
- Episode 32 - Promise
- Episode 31 - The Decisive Battle Is the Puzzle's M...
- Episode 30 - Wandering Galileo
- Episode 29 - Night of the Knights
- Episode 28 - Licky-Licky's Trap
- Episode 27 - Darkness of the Heart
- Episode 26 - Orpheus Order
Season 1 (57 full episodes)
- Episode 25 - Let's Begin Puzzle Time!
- Episode 24 - The Eternal Being
- Episode 23 - The Choice Left Remaining
- Episode 22 - That Which Inherits Principles
- Episode 21 - Glistening Tears
- Episode 20 - The Speeding Challenger
- Episode 19 - The Proof of Betrayal
- Episode 18 - Rebellion Against the Light
- Episode 17 - The Truth
- Episode 16 - Labyrinth of Condemnation
- Episode 15 - Blue Sun, Red Moon
- Episode 14 - The Right of Friendship
- Episode 13 - The Tower of Parting
- Episode 12 - Puzzle Time at Reunion
- Episode 11 - The Queen Strikes Back!
- Episode 10 - Welcome to the Queen's Country
- Episode 9 - The Fallen Apple and the Continuing R...
- Episode 8 - Crab! Hot Springs! the Puzzle King!
- Episode 7 - Nonoha's Title
- Episode 6 - Restoration Towards the Light
- Episode 5 - Invitation from a Nightmare
- Episode 4 - The Girl in the Secret Room
- Episode 3 - The Boy Genius's Melancholy
- Episode 2 - Philosopher's Reward
- Episode 1 - The Contract Hidden in the Labyrinth